Handwritten note on verso: "Seattle Wash. 13 July 1963 Give to Miss Eugenia Raymond. Art Department, Seattle Public Library: This is a picture of part of Madison Park about 1897, one morning just before a crew race. Shown is a canoe from Johnson's Canoe Club, Paddled by Martin Martinson (living today in Ballard). The dock is a walk to the boat house, a swing, Johnson's Ice Cream Parlor, and the brick building in the background (the Pioneer Bldg). This was a the extreme south end of Madison Park. Donated by Mrs. Annie Hickey 7728-15 Ave N.E. La 59398 Mrs. Annie Hickey"
25.42 x 20.15 cm
Master image scanned on Epson 10000 XL flatbed at 600 pixels per inch, 24 bit color, saved as TIFF file. Photoshop used to resize images to 300 ppi and convert to JPEG format. Master image file size: 85,769,655 bytes.